Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Loving the Library!

In an effort to be more frugal, I gave up my cable TV in January.  And amazingly, I have survived!  I didn't watch it that often anyway!  Lately (since the beginning of summer), I have been reading like crazy!  And I have resisted the urge to buy any books...I've been religiously using the LIBRARY.  Before this summer, I couldn't tell you the last time I read a book for pleasure (at least a couple of years...sad!).  I have gotten hooked on two different number series.  I loved the Stephanie Plum novels and can't wait to read the latest one..."Smokin' Seventeen"!  I highly recommend them and they're easy reads!  The other series I can't put down is by James Patterson.  It's the Women's Murder Club novels.  I'm almost done with "The 8th Confession".  I'm almost out of books to read...anybody have any good suggestions?




No comments: