Friday, August 19, 2011

Random Friday Musings

-You want me to spend how much for a set of knives???  You say $1,000...I could buy and do so much with a thousand dollars!!!  Unless I start taking pointers from Dexter, I think I'll save my money for something else!

-Speaking of Dexter, I can't wait to watch the Season 5 DVDs that just came out this week!  I started watching the show from the beginning and I was addicted by Season 2.  The new season starts soon...I'll have to persuade someone to DVR it for me!

-I'm a MRI technologist...one of my patients today said it best...Cancer sucks!

-I'm enrolling Bella in an obedience class that starts in September...just got an email from the place today...She needs an influenza shot!  So back to vet we go!  And we were just there last week for the rest of her shots.  Dang!

-I'm all for using coupons.  But the show "Extreme Couponing" gives couponers a bad rap!

-I'm in the worst shape of my life...I'm going to attempt the couch to 5K running program.  I've never been a runner but I'm going to try!

-Everyone is talking about the Erin Condren life planners.  And they're so cute!  But to be budget conscious, I bought a cute planner from Wal-Mart!

1 comment:

Aunt DC said...

Sara, give Christie a call about "running". I'm sure she can give you a few pointers. I can't run but I need to get back into an exercise routine, too. I'm so disappointed in the weight I've gained since last year. I wish you lived closer so we could ride bikes together.
P.S. I'm enjoying your "blog".