- I tried the coupon binder (complete with baseball card inserts), but found I couldn't keep up with it. My personal system is a big (3 inches), plain binder that I keep clear sheet protectors in. When I get the St. Louis Post Dispatch every weekend (I get Sunday delivery only), I take out all the coupon inserts. I label them with a Sharpie by the date and place them whole, in date order in the binder. Every insert gets a sheet protector. This way everything is clearly visible and organized.
- For Missouri couponers, this is an awesome site: Clipping with Carie. She lives in the St. Louis area and posts deals for everywhere. She has grocery store match-ups every week. She also includes match-ups for Target, Walgreens, and CVS.
- Wild for Wags is a good website for all deals involving Walgreens. I like the deals I get at Walgreens (cheap TP, deodorant, shampoo, and toothpaste), but I have learned a few tips along the way. If something is free, you need to get there early. Luckily I live by several Walgreens that are not open 24 hours a day. If I want a Walgreens deal, I try to get there when they open on Sunday.
- Totally Target is another good site for all the Target deals. You can get good deals here because you can use a Target coupon and a manufacturer coupon per item. I get most of my Target coupons on Target's website, but they also randomly mail you some. Sometimes, they're included in the weekly inserts.
- When I'm ready to shop or need something, I look for a coupon. Carie's coupon database is awesome to search for coupons. It will tell you what inserts they were in and if they're available online.
- Another good deal is when Shop 'N Save does coupon Thursday. With this promotion, if you spend $50, the register automatically takes $10 off. It does get crazy when this promotion happens, so go early!
I'm linking up with Kelly's SUYL