Sunday, October 16, 2011

Catching Up

Man, oh man!  This blogging thing is harder to do than I thought!  Last week was pretty routine...lots of work!  Saturday, I made a quick trip (less than 24 hours including travel) to Cape.  First stop was a bowling birthday party for my cousin's 5th birthday!  It was fun, even though our bowling scores left a lot to be desired:)  Later on, we headed to Scott City for another cousin's wedding reception.  The food was homestyle and sooo good!  It was good to see everyone.  Early this morning, I headed back to St Charles to start my new job.  I'm working part-time at a craft store as a cashier for a second job.  I only had to work 4 1/2 hours, but it went by fast!  The store was so busy. 

This week is relatively short (paid work wise) for me, but I have lots planned for that deck of mine!  Stay turned later this week to hopefully see some before and afters!

No comments: